- This event has passed.
Best Dressed Tree competition
3rd December 2018£10
Back by popular demand! Is yours always THE best tree? Do you want to showcase your business, group, ward or department? We’re looking for trees which celebrate and showcase your team and the work you do. Prizes will be given for the very best trees, so please register your tree and getting planning your design!
– Registration £10 per tree
– You can enter as many trees as you like!
– Send photos of your completed tree along with a short description about the design (max three photos per tree – as a jpeg) to email@example.com
– The public vote will create a shortlist of five entries – the winner will be decided from this shortlist
– Points will be awarded for innovative tree designs which showcase what your business, club or group does. Extra points will go to trees which include a reference to the NHS and to teams
which include a fundraising element to raise funds for the appeal!
– All entries will be added to our Facebook page and our supporters will be asked to vote for their favourite – you can help to get more votes for your tree by sharing our post and asking your
customers/members to vote! Remember they must vote on our page for it to count.
– The entries will also be added to our internal intranet so that our 4000 staff can vote too
– The winners will receive a certificate and hamper of festive treats to share with the team. A press release along with a photo and quote from the winners will also be distributed
Deadline for registration – Monday 3rd December
Deadline for entry – Monday 10th December
Judging – 11th – 18th December
Winner announced – 19th December
Registration fee can be received by cheque through the post (made payable to Mid Cheshire Hospitals); cash at our office in Leighton Hospital or via card over the phone 01270 278413
Please contact us for a registration form