We need your help!
Please support our Everybody Knows Somebody Dementia Appeal
Speak to us about getting involved today so we can make a difference tomorrow
Our £1.5m ‘Everybody Knows Somebody’ Dementia Appeal will fund projects to enhance the care and experience for patients living with dementia who use our hospitals. With your help we can support MCHT to:
- Create accessible spaces in wards and departments for patients living with dementia and for people with other cognitive problems
- Make improvements to signs and use colour and artwork to make it easier for people to get around our hospitals
- Install dementia friendly cubicles in our Accident & Emergency Department
- Provide safe and attractive outside spaces for our patients to relax in and to enjoy the fresh air
Our appeal will make a difference to hundreds of patients living with dementia who use our hospitals every year. With your support, we can make our hospitals safer, more welcoming and less frightening – please get in touch to find out how you can get involved so we can make these changes as soon as possible.
We have lots of ways you can get involved:
- hold your own fundraising event (please speak to us first so we can authorise and support you)
- get involved in a MCH Charity event
- ask about one of our FREE places for some of the best running and triathlon events the region has to offer
- sign up to a Global Adventure Challenge and choose MCH Charity as your preferred charity
- make a donation – every penny gets us closer to our target
- ask about having a talk about our appeal – we have developed a child-friendly version for schools which has had great feedback!
- choose us as your charity of the year – we would love to talk to you about how we can get involved